We are looking for ??Pharma Business Analyst for our client in Quincy, MA
Job Title: ???Pharma Business Analyst
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10+ years of IT or Software technical experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or Biotech companies.
- Implementation, Support, or use of applications that implement statistical methods and analysis pipelines such as R and or MATLAB.
- Written and validated Matlab or R scripts in a regulated environment. (Pharma, medical device, healthcare.)
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical device regulations like GxP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, 210, 211.
- Domain Knowledge of PK/PD applications in the research and clinical setting.
- Experience with NONMEM, Phoenix WinNonlin, PsN, Pirana/JS, Monolix a plus.
- Displays strong technical acumen.
- Suggests technical alternatives to roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Able to work within teams to achieve business goals with professionalism and poise
- Proven track record of managing deadlines and scheduling workload.
- Ability to understand large complex processes in a stressful environment
- Ability to work independently as well as have ability/willingness to work in team environment.
- Familiar with development environments in the cloud, a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as have ability/willingness to work in team environment
- We need a more technical team with cloud experience. (AWS, Azure, Google). This person needs to have managed projects, or been hands on configuring data analysis pipelines which could include, PK/PD, Clinical, HTS, or bioinformatics. This person has to have knowledge of building cloud containers for data analysis, and understands parallel elastic compute.
- I would expect a person with this experience to have experience working with groups like biostats, and bioinformatics, and be familiar with applications like MATLAB and/or R.