$100K — $150K *
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, Amsterdam, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of March 31, 2020, the firm has $868 billion of assets under management including $348 billion in institutional assets, $174 billion in retail assets, and $346 billion in proprietary assets. Over 800 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets.
PGIM Fixed Income Operations is responsible for providing first class operational support to the PGIM Fixed Income business, an affiliate of the primary public fixed income asset management business of PGIM Inc. PGIM is one of the largest global fixed income managers, with headquarters in the United States (Newark, NJ) and offices in London, Ireland, Tokyo and Singapore.
The business analyst position in Operations is primarily responsible for analyzing business processes and practices. Based on their findings associate will be responsible for developing improvement and enhancement solutions to reduce costs and create additional capacity. The individual will be expected to utilize knowledge and expertise of internal and external technology to accomplish these goals.
• Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in a related field
• 5+ years of experience in an analytical role; business operations or strategy a plus
• Experience supporting Fixed Income workflows within a buy-side institution
• Proven Project Management work
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly adaptable and thrive in ambiguous situations working both independently and, on a team,
• Familiarity with business proficiency tools and/or systems used to support functional workflows and business communication (i.e. One Drive, Sharepoint, Symphony, etc.)
• Advanced skills in Microsoft business applications (i.e. Excel)
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with both internal and external business partners to achieve desired goals
• Experience with managing complex business relationships, scheduling and leading meetings, and identifying appropriate escalation points
• Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent work streams
• Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products
• Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$200K — $250K
5 days ago