$100K — $150K *
Position Specific Description
This Outage Manager role has the flexibility to be located within any of the FPL Power Plants in Florida and will travel to support our fleet outages. The base plant will be determined based on the candidate selected.
Apply now to make a difference!
Leaders in this position have overall management accountability for the team of maintenance specialists, technicians, engineers, and contractors involved in major maintenance activities. This position manages internal and external resources to Deliver Certainty in all disciplines of major maintenance activities to achieve objectives for: safety, environmental, quality, schedule, and cost compliance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Focuses on streamlining activities through the use of lean maintenance techniques and standardized processes and procedures
• Assumes overall accountability for internal employee development and performance management
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 5+ years
• Supervisor/Management Experience: 5+ years
Valid through: 3/5/2021
$80K — $100K
11 days ago