Petroleum Light Products Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Energy / Oil & Gas
Fuel product leadership position providing internal and external guidance for product, market and supply levels. Liaison for all fuel-related activities including branded and unbranded supply relationships and contracts.
Develops and administers fuel plans, product strategies, competitors and product tests. Negotiates and administers contracts and oversees all fuel related performance. Directs and aligns staff with corporate objectives and manages support personnel performance.
- Responsibility to establish and achieve fuel margin targets, including creating models to project and grow customer base and developing strategies to maximize fuel margin.
- Meets profit targets by analyzing and evaluating market conditions, margins, sales volumes and competitive activity.
- Oversees retail pricing strategies and execution to ensure consistency and compliance of pricing at site/product level. Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develops and manages all fuel strategies (site, market, product, brand and division), including supply and carrier relationships and proprietary and major brand marketing programs.
- Recruitment, hiring and development of department personnel, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with suppliers, carriers and terminal/pipelines to achieve best in class contracts.
- Negotiates fuel contracts with vendors and communicates contract information as required.
- Coordinates fuels objectives with other department initiatives to optimize store performance.
- Maintains and controls Light Products budget by analyzing marketing projections and historical data, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Recommends capital improvements to maximize fuel contribution to store’s profitability.
- Develops and implements initiatives related to payment systems including fleet card sales and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting, or related field.
- Two (2) years petroleum marketing, operations and / or logistics industry experiencerequired, including management responsibility.
- Strong managerial and leadership competencies required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, with demonstrated ability and familiarity with industry-specific software.
- Highly successful company with growing market presence.
- Exceptional career advancement opportunities.
- Strong benefits package
- Relocation assistance availalbe
- Dynamic management team that encourages creativity, promotes autonomy, and provides the tools needed to enable exceptional results