Pet Resort Operations Manager
The right candidate will share our WHY and CORE VALUES. They are the driving force behind our business decisions, employee hiring, staff disciplinary action/termination, and client relationships.
Please be prepared to discuss your WHY for being in the PET RESORT industry and what your CORE VALUES as a leader and manager are.
The following are some, but not all, of the accountabilities you will be responsible for:
- Train, mentor and elevate staff to meet CORE VALUES and WHY
- Develop Resort budgets for the Resort Staff and Facility
- Create business plan for continued growth to include new services and businesses
- Weekly meeting with the Maintenance/Grounds Supervisor regarding Resort upkeep (facility, park and pool management)
- Attend weekly Management Team meetings, discussing your accountabilities (quarterly rocks), giving input and being a part of the inner circle to planning the growth and development of the Resort and Hospitals.
- Confident and capable of handling confrontation when dealing with client complaints or employee disciplinary action
- Able to discern and differentiate being friendly with staff and being their friend
- Willing to work weekends and holidays, when needed
- Willing to pitch in as part of the team as needed
- Continue development of the existing Phase Training for Resort Client and Guest Services
- Scheduling Client and Guest Services accordingly (to need and budget)
- Seek out and attend community events building the Resort brand and business
- Responsible for social media updates, pictures and blogs
- Responsible for photos to keep Resort website updated and current, blogs for website
- Continuously evolving the efficiencies of the team and processes
- Tracking guest documentation and ensuring accuracy
- Analytical ability to evaluate a problem, where the break down happened and how to prevent the same mistake from happening again
- Able to motivate staff and improve staff retention
- Can think quickly on your feet and while under pressure
- Willing to read materials that improve your leadership abilities and sensibilities
The model candidate will love the fast-paced environment and that every day is different. You will enjoy working with a variety of people and personalities and know how to to personalize your communication with each one of their individual needs.
Pay will be based on experience, skills and abilities. This is an Exempt (salaried) position with quarterly bonuses for developing new services and/or businesses, building client base and increasing net profit.
If this sounds like a position that gets your heart beating fast and excited to come see what we're about ... pleaseapply. We're anxious to meet you!
- Pet Resort Management: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- Chester, VA
- Pet Resort Operations Management: 3 years