$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The PSS WW Strategy and Insights team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated strong performer to join our high performing team and help us continue to design, plan and execute the long-term transformation of our business by taking on the role of Lead Business Strategist for PSS.
Key areas of responsibility for this role will include:
· Designing and/or updating PSS Long-term Business Strategy and Strategic Framework
· Conducting strategic deep dives in new and emerging business areas, including financial modeling of different strategic business initiatives and assessment of both organic and inorganic options
· Building sound, executable business plans to deliver on strategy
· Performing strategic investigations into different areas of our existing business – business model, cost structure, bench-marking, RTM efficiency, etc. effectively acting as an internal consultant to WW, region and country teams as needed.
· Managing relationships with other PS and PSS executive teams, regions and functions in order to drive alignment and prioritize initiatives
· Conducting regular and ad-hoc analysis of industry trends, competitive threats, analysis of competitor financial results and support the competitive analysis practice recently launched in partnership with PS Team Compete.
· Delivering strategic advice to PS and PSS executives regarding targeted growth and operational efficiencies
· Developing clear, succinct and compelling content for executive-level presentations and communications as well as executive-ready presentations
· Actively engage in the PS Services Market Sizing process with our outside vendor and aid in the successful transition of this process into HP's MAP team
In addition to executing the above-mentioned, tasks, a successful Lead Strategist for PSS will be someone who also:
· Consults with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
· Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
· Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
· Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
· Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
· Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
· Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches, systems, information and support
· Develops and presents business cases to VP-level and above audiences.
· Handles ambiguity and unstructured work situations successfully.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 5-8 years total experience. Often 3- 5 years post-advanced degree experience creating and leading strategic projects and initiatives.
MBA or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to take strategic concepts and translate then into operational plans and financial models.
· Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
· Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
· Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
· Strong knowledge of Personal Systems industry as well as Services business and P&L structure is highly desirable.
· Advanced business acumen, consulting, investment banking, venture capital, private equity experience is a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-9-25