A prominent CT law firm, is seeking a highly experienced personal injury / medical malpractice trial attorney to join their Hartford office.
- 3 to 5 years' personal injury law experience.
- Trialexperience with substantial courtroom and deposition experience is preferred.
- A proven record to work independently and be proactive with complex caseload.
- Ability to manage a significant PI and Medical Malpractice caseload.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Strong attention to detail with research and excellent writing skills.
- Proven record of settling and negotiating personal injury claims.
- Preference will be given to candidates with actual personal injury trialexperience.
- Licensed CT attorney.
- Comprehensive & competitive benefit package.