PersMod Senior Professional Data Architect
Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is searching for a Sr Data Architect for an opportunity in Columbia, Md.
This position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes to the overall strategic vision, and integrates a broad range of ideas
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Works as member of a dynamic high performance IPT
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines; Relevant Experience: 10+ years. Equivalent experience can be substituted for educational experience.
- Secret clearance
- Experience with data warehousing databases and techniques (Reporting, RDMS, ETL, ELT, etc)
- Thorough understanding of cloud computing.
- Experience with report and dash board development. Thorough understanding of cloud on premise and cloud based virtualization technologies.
- 5+ years hands-on "big data" experience (Hadoop, HDFS, PIG, SPARK, MapReduce)
- Experience with cloud "big data" infrastructure (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsight, Hortonworks HDP, Cloudera)
- Experience creating and managing complex data architectures
- Understanding and experience with IAAS, PAAS, SAAS delivery models and the current competitive landscape.