PersMod Senior Configuration Manager
Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Navy's Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is searching for a HBSS Security Administrator for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA.
- The CM supports one or more projects
- Performs CM activities associated with configuration identification, change control, release management, status accounting, and reviews and audits.
- Participates in CM planning. Oversees library setup and control for all developmental and product components.
- Participates in identification and marking of baseline product components.
- Produces status accounting metrics.
- Participates in source code control tool evaluations and implementation.
- Reports on CM activities and maintains status accounting records. Conducts process audits. Works with project and QA management to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Supports deviation and waiver tracking.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Supports Configuration Control Boards.
- BS degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Secret clearance
- 7+ years of configuration management experience supporting large IT projects
- Expertise with CM tools and processes