Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges.
The Navy Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program seeks a Junior Software Developer to help transform the way that the DOD provides human resources. This position is located in New Orleans, LA.
- Work on all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Collaborate with team members to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet requirements
- Participate in design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet requirements
- Create and maintain test plans and documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- U.S. Citizen; must be able to obtain/maintain a DOD Interim Secret clearance prior to start of employment
- 1+ years of experience with the software lifecycle and knowledge of the following:
- Familiarity with structured query languages (SQL)
- Ability to independently analyze, understands, troubleshoot, and modify existing software code
- Experience in debugging and testing software applications
- Experience with cross functional teams on resolving issues reported by customers
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.