Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Navy Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is currently searching for an ETL Developer to join their team in New Orleans, LA.
As the ETL Developer on staff, you will develop Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) code from internal and external sources and have experience with various ETL tools. You will design, develop, and test ETL using SQL programming, and/or Oracle PL/SQL programming.
As the ETL developer, you will:
- Have experience in ETL development for relational databases with an advanced SQL programming background, Strong technical aptitude, able to multi-task. Data modeling experience a plus.
- Have experience working in Oracle, PeopleSoft, DevOps and Agile environments.
- Maintain knowledge of data administration (DA) with an understanding of its role in enterprise information resource management.
- Applyexperience with DA principal sub-disciplines (data modeling and standardization, analysis and mapping of system data, metadata parsing and definition, ETL development and execution).
- Execute tasks in support of data administration policies using established procedures, tools, and methodologies.
- Meet with clients/team to understand problems, pain points, and data.
- Review data models and database implementation scripts.
- Work with data manager and DBA to implement data models in the database.
- Work with data manager and database architect to define migration strategy and identify data dependencies.
- Design, develop, and test ETL SQL programming, and/or PL/SQL programming.
- Define and develops source-to-target data mapping specifications.
- Perform data analysis and data quality checks and recommends data remediation
- Bachelor’s degree; 4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree
- 6-9 Years of ETL development
- CSRA processes and development experience
- Secret clearance