Perioperative Services Director
Greater Seattle Area
About the Hospital: 100+ bed hospital located in Washington State with a strong focus on serving its community.
About the Position: 4 OR’s; 40+ FTE’s. 6000+ cases annually. Oversees General Surgery, Anesthesia, Central Sterile, Post Anesthesia Recovery Room, Special Procedures and,Day/Outpatient Surgery, Responsible for Staff recruitment/retention, Staff development/education, resource management and program development. Maintains a collaborative environment and promotes open communication lines between, staff, physicians. The Perioperative Services Director with reports to Chief Nursing Officer.
Salary: $125,000 DOE, sign-on potential relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits package. (Washington does not have state income tax!)
- BSN, required (Masters, preferred)
- Current Washington RN License, required
- 5+ years of Clinical nursing experience in Surgical Services, required
- 3+ years of Leadership experience in an acute care hospital setting, required.
- Experience in perioperative management of patients, required.
- Union experience, preferred.
Location: Located on the coast of Washington - enjoy many ocean activities like fishing or biking along the beach. This is a beautiful location for those who enjoy outdoor recreational activities and offers big-city attractions with a small-town feel! Less than an hour west of Olympia and just a little bit further to Seattle!