- You must obtain ABCP certification within two years of joining SpecialtyCare.
- New graduates with well rounded clinical rotations or Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experiencepreferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
- The Successful Candidate
- The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.