At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Performance Testing Engineering Advisor to join our team in Bloomfield, Connecticut (US-CT), United States (US).
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Assist in Test planning
- Requirement Gathering, understands software requirements and get clarifications
- Understands and follow the master test plan and/ or the project plan
- Providing performance test consulting and Technical leadership services for enterprise applications and infrastructure including distributed Internet technologies (J2EE, web services, etc.), client/server applications, mainframe environments and infrastructure components.
- Provide technical leadership to the team for the following activities
- Designing, Developing and Executing Performance Test Cases and Scripts through analysis of Product Specifications and Performance Test Requirements
- Providing expertise on Performance Testing Capabilities, usage of Load Runner and other Load Testing / Monitoring Tools
- Monitoring Test Results and Analyze Performance Metrics from Windows, Unix, Web Server, Test Tools and the application
- Identifying bottle-necks and tuning points.
- Partnering close with Development to Characterize and improve application scalability and performance
- This role will require 7+ years’ experience in multiple IT areas that include analysis, design, evaluation, and development with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Performance Testing.
- Requires broad application development experience with Java JEE, Application Servers (Tomcat) , Frameworks, SOA or similar technologies, relational database (Oracle, UNIX DB2, Sybase) on Solaris, AIX or Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of Performance Testing Tools (HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center) and Monitoring and Diagnostics tools (Dynatrace - Java, C/C++, jprobe, jprofiler, others)
- Expertise in performance test design, test scripting, execution, monitoring & analysis of complex multi-tier distributed applications in both J2EE and .NET platforms
- performance testing and monitoring tools knowledge (Micro Focus Load runner, Dynatrace, Perfmon, Team quest)
- Database concepts and familiarity with Oracle/DB2
- Exposure to different flavors of Unix (Solaris, AIX, Linux) and windows operating systems.
- Provenexperience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, andsupportof large-scale, business centric and process-based applications
• 7+ years of experience working in Applications Performance Testing.
• Must be local or willing to relocate to the Bloomfield, CT area
• Prior work experience in HealthCare would be preferred
• Well versed with Healthcare Payer terminology
• Knowledge of MS office products and HP ALM.
• Strong technical leadership and expert consultative and communications skills
Req ID: 31332