Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Performance Tester to join our team in New Carrollton, MD. (Mostly work from home. Meetings in New Carrollton generally once/week.)
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
This individual will act as the Performance Tester and will be responsible for end to end performance testing in an Oracle, ETL (Informatica), Jboss/Java, Control-M technical environment. This would include creating performance test plan, creating performance test data requirements, validating/documenting/reporting test results (durations, volumes), logging defects for any issues encountered for development teams to resolve. Will be responsible for coordinating and taking ownership of working with the development and deployment team to troubleshoot and determine root cause for any performance issues.
- Support performance test execution of ETL data loading in the performance test environment for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle.– 40%
- Support the design, development and execution of the performance test strategy to perform environment, system integration validation and performance test validation; including ETL using Informatica. – 20%
- Support development and maintenance of performance test cases, test data requirements; and test reports/results. – 20%
- Support the logging and troubleshooting of performance related defects to determine root cause with the appropriate deployment and development team member for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle. – 10%
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing data loading jobs implemented in ETL Informatica/Control-M tool loading large volume data in Oracle database – 10 years
- Proficient SQL writing, ETL Informatica workflow and rule validation experience, able to comprehend Oracle AWR reports, able to comprehend systems reports (Unix & Linux), analytical, and team player – 10 years
- Demonstrated experience in setting up the performance testing strategy for a data warehouse application – 7years
- Experience conducting performance testing builds for enterprise applications built on top Java, Oracle and Informatics ETL technologies – 7years
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Testing using Rational tools – 5years
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing Enterprise level systems – 5years
- IRS system and data knowledge experience
- Healthcare system experience
- Informatica ETL/Control-M
- Rational Clear Quest
- Oracle 11 g