Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune's 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Scalability, and Resiliency in our software solutions by designing, developing and executing tests, frameworks, tools, stubs, mocks.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance Test Automation practices in CI/CD pipelines
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with team members to find and fix software defects/bottlenecks using application monitoring tools
- Work with business and other stakeholders to determine and define non-functional requirements
- Create reports that describe detected defects and possible causes
- Ability and tenacity to take each performance issue as far as possible, often to the point of being able to suggest a fix
- 3+ years' experience with Performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Artillery, Locust etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to microservices architectures
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform Products and Amazon Web Services
- Ability to lead and work in projects
- Ability to communicate effectively (listening, presenting and questioning)
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent practical experience preferred.