The Performance Test Engineer will support the Performance/Load testing requirements of applications working as member of a cross functional Agile team. The tester will work directly with the UI/UX, BA and engineering teams to Load Test the application to gain consistency and efficiencies during the software development process.
- Experience working with Performance/Load Testing tools like Microfocus Performance Center, JMeter, Apica, NeoLoad etc.
- Experience in developing automated QA test suites and tools like Selenium Cucumber
- Develop/improve existing performance test frameworks or stand up new performance test frameworks under guidance of senior test leads
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Experience supporting user acceptance testing efforts by user training and developing test artifacts
- Demonstrate consultative approach to work with business analysts, UI/UX, and engineering teams to solve problems
- Participate as core member of Agile team across all planning, analysis, design, development, and testing activities including participation in all scrum ceremonies
- Proficient developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex domain models such as workflows, data migration and web-based applications
- Exposure and familiarity with TDD and BDD
- Experience working in micro-service-based architectures / REST-based APIs/Cloud Based Solutions
- Ability to work across projects to understand complex interaction between services
- Define and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality, but quality of testing and feedback to engineers
- Develop efficient and effective qualitative methods, measures and guidelines in order to continuously improve quality processes and practices
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with development and scripting languages
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Performance Testing Tools like Microfocus Performance Center, JMeter etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with test automation tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, etc.
- Experience integrating test automation frameworks into a CI/CD pipeline
- 5 years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Multiple years of experience with source control systems like Git, ADO
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field applicable to software testing
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of agile software development and ability to work in agile team environment
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.