Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Manager who can scale existing marketing channels and work toward strict key performance indicators like nobody’s business. You have a track record of analyzing and optimizing towards KPIs such as CPA, LTV, and Contribution Margin. A sharp-as-a-tack customer acquisition leader, you’re also creative, collaborative, and eager to take calculated risks (Learn, Grow, Repeat is one of our core values, after all). Sound a lot like you? Fantastic! Read on :-)
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day media buying through our internal and external teams with a focus on driving incremental sales
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly channel KPI targets with our E-commerce and Finance teams and manage our media buying accordingly
- Work alongside our Creative team to develop and test new concepts that will make our marketing more engaging and efficient
- Develop acquisition strategies to introduce new consumers to not only our eyewear, but also our emerging products, like our in-store and mobile Prescription Check services
- Partner with our E-commerce and Product teams to improve our landing pages so customers have simpler, quicker, and all-around lovelier experiences finding the products and information they’re looking for
Who you are:
- Equipped with 4+ years of experience directly overseeing individual channels and 2+ years leading a team
- Comfortable managing a budget of more than $10MM in annual performance marketing spending
- Well-versed in deploying marketing tags through a tag management system (like Google Tag Manager), as well as handling mobile app marketing campaigns via a third-party measurement platform (such as Tune, AppsFlyer, or Adjust)
- Deeply knowledgeable about the nitty-gritty of traditional and mobile ad networks and exchanges
- Seasoned and skilled at buying across a number of different platforms and partners
- Able to work within a multi-touch attribution framework and use tools (Google Analytics and Convertro, for instance) to uncover value across all marketing channels
- Channel-agnostic when it comes to approaching customer acquisition
- A naturally inquisitive, deliberate, and fearless team player
- Professional knowledge of SQL or another database language
- Experience buying across traditional media (radio, print, direct mail)
- Experience analyzing marketing performance in a blended retail (online and offline) environment
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.