eBay Motors is the original online marketplace for cars and trucks. We connect millions of buyers and sellers who are passionate about their vehicles. The eBay Vehicles team is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who is internet savvy and energetic team player who is a creative and proactive thinker.
You will be responsible for allocating, managing & optimizing funds spent in online marketing channels to best meet business requirements. You will need to be a true expert who ensures that we deliver the best results most efficiently. The role will demand management of partners & vendors and extensive internal reporting with analysis. As such, strong team & communication skills are required. You will also be required to provide ideas and innovations on how to try new channels, products and approaches to deliver even better results.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of all performance marketing channels and related vendors.
- Responsible for campaign setup, trafficking, ongoing optimization, and reporting that meets and exceeds goals.
- Monitor spend documents daily to come in on budget and hit goal on Google AdWords, Trovit, Crand other PPC platforms.
- Stay up to date on new ad products, latest methodologies, and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals.
- Use real-time data, testing, and campaign insights to effectively optimize and lead campaigns. Collect insights to share back with internal partners.
- Produce clear communication for internal teams regarding campaign performance, recommendations and expected deliverables.
- Continuously analyze and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and any other needs to adjust to our internal goals.
- Generate new search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Drive native app installs by executing and optimizing performance marketing, onsite promotions, and app store optimization (ASO)
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct self-service experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Knowledge of Adwords and Google Analytics. Experience working within Looker and Custora platforms a plus.
- Project management experience and flexibility: Ability to re-prioritize while operating within a dynamic environment, while continuously maintaining attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office software (Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google for Work products (Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides) and data analysis tools (MySQL)
- Positive attitude and hunger for learning and getting into the details.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Business, Marketing, etc).