Seeking a skilled performance marketer who will be responsible for growing overall visibility and ad performance in the paid search and programmatic space for one of the fastest growing channels within the organization. As a member of the E-Commerce Customer Marketing team you will report to the Sr. E-Commerce Customer Marketing Manager and work closely with the E-Commerce Content Manager, Sales team, and Sales leadership across a variety of accounts, including Amazon.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and looks to constantly find ways to optimize as well as develop and execute a strategic test and learn roadmap to propel the organization forward. Understanding the economics of our business and how to build sustainable growth strategies through paid and organic marketing is a crucial part of this position.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Manage, and drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI, and maintain positive KPI trends for all key accounts assigned.
- Ensure that the proper metrics are being tracked and optimized.
- Lead the A/B testing strategy and work closely with the E-Commerce Marketing team as well as sales counterparts to develop tests for various types of content and structural site/campaign enhancements with the goal of driving revenue across all accounts
- Continually optimize the whole marketing and sales funnel including keywords, placements, creative, etc...
- Continually test and learn new concepts to the marketing and sales funnel, seeking better user flows to yield highest level of engagement
- Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets for advertising spend
- Understand importance of financial metrics
- Plan, manage, and execute initiatives in cooperation with the broader E-Commerce Marketing team, Brand Marketing, and channel sales team.
- Define opportunities to grow our consumer marketing database across multiple retailers
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all performance marketing channels (e.g. SEM, SEO, re-marketing, affiliates, display advertising) and optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with the budget.
- Evaluate/identify 3rd party tools and resources for channel optimization/growth
- Ensure brand-aligned messaging across all performance marketing efforts.
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site through content to drive Search Engine Optimization.
- Work collaboratively with agency partners as needed depending on retailer/account
- Monitor industry trends to adapt SEM and programmatic approaches as needed with measurable results
- Be a steward of the TSI family of brands and work with E-Commerce Marketing team to ensure all campaigns/communications are consistent with our brand guidelines.
Amazon Account Responsibilities:
- Apply best practices to which include but are not limited to Amazon Sponsored Products, Amazon Sponsored Brands, Amazon Sponsored Display, Amazon DSP, etc...
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with agency partner, Sr. E-Commerce Customer Marketing Manager, Sr. Marketplace Manager and sales leadership
- Create and Optimize paid marketing strategies to boost traffic and conversion rates
- Continual Optimization of bids at the keyword level
- Work closely with internal departments - Sales, Operations, Brand Marketing, as well as Customer Marketing for feedback and input
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Report ROI analysis and forecasting, campaign tracking, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis and new SKU checks on a weekly basis
- Develop SOP's for all tasks
- Monthly performance presentations
- Cross-Pollination of ideas/best practices across teams and channels
Other primary duties and responsibilities include the following; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Proactive mindset enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Strong organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Willing to take direction when needed, but also work independently
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Analytics, Advertising or related field required
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in e-commerce retail, focused on developing and executing strategies and tactics to drive revenue, primarily in paid search
- Minimum 1+ year in programmatic display
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Amazon, working knowledge of Vendor and Seller Central
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in CPG
- Experience working with national retailers like Wayfair, Walmart, and/or Overstock