VRAI is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help scale our digital marketing across Social, Display, Shopping and Paid Search.
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across channels.
- Manage direct response programs and agency relationships including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Paid Search, Display Ads and Retargeting, and explore other emerging media and channels.
- Dive deep into the data to discover opportunities for growth and share your learnings with broader audiences across the company.
- Work with an internal design team to develop new ad assets that can be used across our various media channels.
- Writes and edits copy and work with external vendors and internal collaborators.
- Optimize the ad budget to deliver ROI and scale paid media spend.
- Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
- Scale new and existing direct-response marketing channels with strict adherence to KPIs: you’ve worked with Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Adwords, Google Shopping and Youtube before and live and breathe CPAs, CPCs, and CVRs.
- Build go-to-market media strategies to support new product launches and create awareness within new consumers sets.
- Roll up your sleeves, dive into the details, and get things done.
- 3 - 5 years of digital/performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in paid social marketing, Facebook, and/or other digital advertising platforms.
- Experience managing creating and executing campaigns with the ability to set strategic direction and performance goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- This typically looks like expert-level Excel skills; SQL skills a plus.
- Google Adwords Certification a bonus
- Experience managing Agency relationships
- Excellent communication, organizational and relationship building skills.