About the Role:
We are seeking a data driven, growth-oriented marketer to join our Performance Marketing Team. The Performance Marketing Lead will play an essential role in driving growth for Realtor.com’s Consumer Brand. You will own a substantial marketing budget and drive growth by building, measuring, optimizing and scaling a portfolio of paid media channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates. Success in the position requires expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for customer acquisition.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build the foundation for growth marketing at Realtor.com.
- Lead growth and optimization strategy across Paid Media Channels with the focus on Paid Search
- Aggressively manage and grow a substantial monthly spend while maintaining KPIs
- Monitor and report out on key performance metrics to leadership
- Develop hypotheses and implement testing strategies to drive growth using creative/copy, LPO, audience segmentation, ad placements, keywords etc.
- Partner with analytics to identify performance trends and develop insights to help influence decisions for paid media strategy
- Influence cross functional teams to get things done and drive business results
Experience & Skills:
- 5-7 years of hands on experience managing paid search in-house and/or owned and optimized a complex program with proven results in influencing business outcomes
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, economics or related field, MBA a plus
Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, experience solving complex and diverse business problems
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, DSP, SA360, Kenshoo, Adobe Ad Cloud is required
- Basic/Intermediate SQL experience a plus
- Experience with web analytics software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is required
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM and RoAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building complex spreadsheets, including pivot tables, multi-function formulas and elaborate graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners