As the Performance Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts, and up-selling the suite of products. The Performance Manager must have a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management. To be successful in the role of Performance Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load, and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Working REMOTELY, effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
- ·7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, or Preowned Director
- Experience directly managing preowned operations.
· Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management
What We Look For:
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team