LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Manager for the Southeast region located in Charlotte. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
As the Performance Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, working with existing accounts to sign on their other locations, and up-selling the suite of products. The Performance Manager must have a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management, digital marketing, and inventory strategies. To be successful in the role of Performance Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load of 60 – 90 accounts, and be willing to travel on a regular basis. This is a road warrior position.
- Working REMOTELY, effectively managing the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by farming existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
- 7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, or Pre-owned Director
- Or 7+ years working directly with dealerships in a sales and account management role with a 3rd party provider that effectively equates to retail automotive management experience
- Experience directly managing pre-owned operations.
- Advanced Certification in Google Analytics
- Deep familiarity with dealer pricing tools and inventory management tools
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management systems
What We Look For:
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team
- Develop a deep understanding of the territory in which you will be working and coordinate efforts and collaborate with in market sellers, as well as support teams in the Chicago office to efficiently provide coverage and service to your accounts.