SAIC is seeking to hire a Performance Management Specialist to assist the client in defining, collecting, and reporting enterprise-level key performance measures. The specialist will work directly with executive-level leadership to align enterprise performance metrics with strategic goals and implementation plans and to support the process of collecting and reporting performance metrics. The ideal candidate has experience developing key performance indicators for programs or portfolios and experience in supporting top levels of organizational leadership.
- Organizational Performance Activities. Collect, analyze, and communicate strategic, program, and critical process performance data supporting governance decisions on resources and mission performance to help agency leaders better align decisions with strategy achievement.
- Strategic Performance Measurement. Monitor and report to agency senior leaders via the governance process on the agency’s progress toward achieving its strategic goals.
- Expected Accomplishments (EAs). Monitor and report to agency senior leaders via the governance process on the agency’s progress toward achieving its published EAs in the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) during budget execution years.
- EA Processes. Design, propose, and, when accepted, implement processes to improve and refine the formulation, articulation, documentation, tracing, and tracking of EAs from planning and programming guidance through programming activities and product submissions to budget execution year accomplishment.
- EA Development. Annually, develop and incorporate budget program year EAs into the annual CBJB and Intelligence Program Budget Submission (IPBS) in accordance with oversight guidelines, task instructions, and reporting timelines.
- Program Performance Results Reporting. Update (quarterly) the Performance Measurement and Reporting Tool (PMRT) with program performance results in accordance with oversight guidelines, task instructions, and reporting timelines
- Performance Results Summary Reporting. Report (annually) budget execution year program performance results in the form of Expenditure Center Performance Summary Tables published in annual NGP CBJB and NGP IPBS budget documents in accordance with oversight guidelines, task instructions, and reporting timelines.
- Program Performance Measure Review. Complete (annually) the Open Season Review of ODNI PMRT program performance measures in accordance with oversight guidelines, task instructions, and reporting timelines.
- Performance Reviews. Complete (annually) the joint Office of Management and Budget, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and ODNI Performance Mid-Year Review and Performance End-of-Year Review in accordance with oversight guidelines, task instructions, and reporting timelines.
- Move Performance Data Online. Work with technologists to move the storage and presentation of historical and current strategic, program, and critical process performance data away from non-online data sources and datasets to interactive online dashboards that include landing pages of data-based insights and past data-based reporting. Maximize and refine the automation of performance data ingest to support online quantitative analytics, computational modeling, and communication of results to oversight authorities, agency senior leaders and governance bodies, and the workforce.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to pass counter-intelligence polygraph after hire.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Experience or certification in relevant methodology (i.e., ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, ISO, PMP)
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation and diagrams
- Ability to create and execute implementation plans
- Ability to lead organizational change
- Experience working with executive-level leadership