Position : Performance Lead/Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Full Time
- Executes Performance Engineering activities for Digital assets
- Design and develop the test approach, test plan and test schedule. Write test cases/scripts, create test data and
- Documents the expected test results and matches them with the actual results.
- Creates complex Performance engineering scenarios which simulate thrice the production volumes.
- Synthetically create the production volumes of Test data and load them into the databases.
- Analyze the application logs, identify the Performance defects and interactswith the Development team.
- Reviews requirements and define, track and publish QA metrics related to each project.
- Effectively manage and execute the testing process to validate that all functional and nonfunctional requirements are met. Provide consistent and timely test execution status reporting. Adhere to documentation as part of the testing process and improvise.
- Manage and actively participate in the test defect resolution process? provide defect descriptions, root cause, scope, risks and impact of a problem and facilitating defect reviews. Provide feedback to technology teams and business partners on design improvements. Validate all product fixes and escalate issues that may affect the schedule, budget or quality of the product or testing process.
- Participate in business requirements discussions, design sessions and functional specification reviews with the technology teams and business partners. Ensure that test plans adequately test the functionality, interfaces, performance, and data integrity of the project.
- Maintain the knowledge of current quality assurance principles, testing tools, processes, quality control methodologies and othertechnology advances. Assist in developing, improving and documenting the Ameriprise testing procedures. Ensure that the appropriate testing methodologies are applied on all assigned projects.
- Test Automation ~~ HP Performance center (Load simulation) ~~ CA Dev Test (Service Virtualization) ~~CA Test Data Manager for Test data Management
- Provide feedback to technology teams and business partners on design and usability improvements. Validate all product fixes and escalate issues that may affect the schedule, budget or quality of the product or testing process. Verify compliance of test processes on all projects.
- Analyze and understand industry testing and compliance requirements in addition to specific business partner requests and needs provide innovative automation solutions to the business to improve their productivity.
- Tools: Sumologic, Dynatrace, Kibana, HP Diagnostics, HP VU Gen, Jmeter, CA Dev Test Lisa (Service Virtualization)