Title : Performance Engineer:
Location: West Chester, PA (LOCAL Candidates ONLY)
Duration: 12 Months
Interview: 1st Round Phone and 2nd Round On-Site
Specific Job Knowledge:
- Expert in using performance testing tools including Jmeter, HP Load Runner, Performance Center with capabilities in analyzing performance test results.
- Proficient in working with multiple performance testing protocols like Web HTTP/HTML, Web Service, Siebel, JAVA over HTTP and Windows Sockets.
- Capable of using monitoring tools like Dynatrace, HP Diagnostics, AppDynamics, Splunk, KeyNote and BMC Patrol.
- Good knowledge of the HP Loadrunner and HP Performance Center test tool components: VUGEN, HP Diagnostics, Controller, Analysis, Correlation Libraries.
- Proactively seek ways to increase development efficiency through use of automated testing tools.
- Strong Math and Statistical background.
- Strong C and JAVA programming background.
- 4-5 years of experience in the IT technology field.
- Prior job working as a Performance Analyst or Engineer with minimum 2 years of Tool experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in performance testing. Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. HP LoadRunner/Performance Center, JMeter, BlazeMeter).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with formal software performance testing methods.
- Must have proven experience developing Performance Test Plans for larger projects.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Demonstrated ability in preparation of test plans, test reports and other documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, Visio, IBM Websphere or similar J2EE application servers.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Unix skills.