$80K — $100K *
As a Performance Engineer, you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team that supports the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS). You interface with other technical teams, DISA personnel, vendor technical support, and with technical representatives from DoD services. You will work as part of an integrated, cross-platform team to provide military base/post/camp/station migration support services DoD-wide as the JRSS stacks are deployed and used for operations. You will leverage your understanding of enterprise level network/systems monitoring, performance and capacity management to develop effective solutions for the DoD. You will be responsible for requirements analysis, systems design, application integration, testing, and associated documentation. You will be involved in delivering both new and updated functionality. You will also develop solutions, troubleshoot problems, deploy and integrate products, develop documentation for the lab and production environments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2-4 years of experience; or less than 2 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Experience with Network and Application Performance Management tool suites from one of the following vendors: InfoVista, or CA Technologies (Broadcom), Netscout, or Riverbed
• Good understanding of Performance and Capacity management concepts and related tool sets used in enterprise IT environments
• U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance. In addition, you must be able to successfully obtain up to Top Secret based on requirements from the customer and program.
• DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
• Experience in one or more of NetOps tools such as InfoVista and Riverbed
• Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
• Experience with collection protocols such as SNMP, WMI, VMWare API, and SMI.
• Experience with developing scripts (for example, Perl, Shell, and PLSQL languages.
• Familiarity with Network Defense Operations
• Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
• Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and SNMP based network management
• Understanding of Network Performance Management and creating Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to support customers and metrics
Valid through: 1/27/2021
$100K — $150K
8 days ago