Currently we are looking for an experienced Performance Engineerwho will join the team in New York and help to develop best practices for improving the quality of the product.
- Create performance test plans for the products of our financial client;
- Perform release and software patch performance testing of Financial JEE Product Suites;
- Perform JEE code reviews to assure code is adhering to best performance practices and assist with performance related problem resolutions;
- Provide consultation/implementation instructions for tuning software for best performance;
- Analyze MQ Series and iLog related performance issues in addition to Gemfire NoSQL and Oracle/PostgreSQL database related performance issues;
- Work with both onshore and offshore talents to complete performance related tasks;
- Enhance consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
- Tune Apache, WebSeals, JBoss/WebSphere application and Linux/Aix servers for best performance;
- Understanding of network latencies, geolocation and bandwidth dependencies around performance, caching and both front and backend optimization techniques;
- Experience in Splunk, Dynatrace, LoadRunner or JMeter;
- Good understanding of load balancing, expiration headers, compression, CDNs, etc;
- Experience working across many problem domains to help with performance related issues as assigned;
- Good communication skills.