This position is responsible for providing performance improvement consulting services to assist management, front line employees and clients in achievement of business goals. Recommends appropriate performance improvement interventions that are systemic, business-driven and customer and shareholder-value focused. Builds and maintains credibility and influence with business partners.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Provides performance improvement consulting services to assist management, employees and clients in achievement of business goals. Recommends appropriate performance improvement interventions that are systemic, business-driven, and customer and shareholder-value focused. Builds and maintains credibility and influence with business partners.
- Responds to Traditional Employment organizations training requests. Counsels with Traditional Employment management regarding available performance improvement programs to identify training or non-training solutions to close performance gaps. Consults with employees regarding training and development plans, programs, revisions and follow-ups.
- Applies a systematic approach to define required performance, determine existing performance, analyze the cause or factors that limit performance, and recommend or implement solutions that focus on and deliver business results.
- Develops, conducts, coordinates and evaluates training programs and materials for the various Traditional Employment teams.
- Designs and develops customized web-based training programs for Traditional Employment department employees and clients.
- Anticipates future department training needs and plans accordingly to incorporate them into program development.
- Manages the design, development, presentation, measurement and evaluation of Insperity Traditional Employment programs.
- Develops and implements measurement standards to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and the transfer of skills to the job.
- Builds relationships with other departments to form a seamless integration of service delivery.
- Through research activities and needs analyses, manages the continual upgrading of existing programs, services and plans for future training requirements.
- Demonstrates the values and mission of Insperity throughout the department and the company.
- Participates in the vendor selection process.
- Acts as a team lead for Traditional Employment employees in concert with supervisor and in supervisor’s absence.
- Shares knowledge, skills and expertise with other team members.
- Writes, designs and delivers communications to internal teams as well as clients pertaining to system changes, new releases, updates in laws and any other important communication topics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Seven to ten years of training experience including experience in design of curriculum and seminar programs is required.
- Experience writing technical communications.
- Curriculum design experience utilizing video as a means of communication.