Title: Performance Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full time
Years of Experience: 12
Need: Linked in ID (LinkedIn should be older one, it should not open recent, profile must have references)
Need: Look Local strong programming skills
1. 10 – 12years of experience in Performance Testing and Engineering
2. Have hands-on experience in Performance Bottleneck Analysis (Infrastructure, Application and System level)
3. Solid experience in providing Performance Tuning Recommendations
4. Experience in creating performance test strategy, design, planning, work load modelling, and elicitation of non-functional requirements for testing
5. Hand-on experience in Load Runner/PC is a MUST. Experience with other tools like Jmeter, VSTS, SOASTA, ALM/QC, JIRA, Kanban, etc is a plus
6. Hands on experience in profiling and performance monitoring
7. Hands-on experience in using analytic tools like Dynatrace, Splunk/LogInsight, etc.
8. Exposure to SAP Performance Testing is desired
9. Prior Customer Facing Experience is a must
10. Experience in Mobile App Development/Mobile Performance Testing would be an added benefit
11. Experience of using Service Virtualization tools like CA LISA, HP Service Virtualization etc. will be added advantage
12. Be able to recommend test methodologies, approach, strategic direction for testing, improving application's performance & streamlining the process
13. Hands-on experience in at least one Object Oriented Programming Language (Java, C++ etc.) would be an added benefit
14. Ability to work in Agile methodology.
15. Expertise in Performance Test Management and Estimations.
16. Experience with SQL and application performance tools.
17. Good Communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Good to have
1. Airlines / e-commerce performance testing experience is a plus
2. Experience in transitioning PT activities from other team / vendor will definitely be a PLUS
3. Experience on High Availability/Disaster Recovery testing