Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated Performance & Design Account Lead in Houston, TX.
This role supports the NAM Oil and Gas sector by working with identified customers to ensure we are delivering what we promised through a planned review process. It works from a technical perspective to engineer efficient modifications to existing projects and works withsalespeople to engineer solutions for new opportunities. This position also aligns with our customers engineering team to collaborate on creative solutions where Aggreko can offer value.
This position allows Aggreko to have a continual measurement and improvement process for long-term customers and projects. It ensures we are aligning with value and driving efficiencies for our customers based on changing market conditions.
- Identify value-added engineering opportunities, position Aggreko?s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high value profitable projects to the area service centers, all of which are critical to the company?s strategic plan
- Coordinate and direct Aggreko resources needed to carry out project and rental needs of the customer
- Work with local service centers on invoicing, project execution, and market training
- Plan, including risk assessment, schedule and manage key projects
- Discover opportunities and issues in the industry
- Position Aggreko?s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high-value profitable projects to the local service centers
- Demonstrate high levels of skill to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale.
- Develop and deliver presentations to potential and existing customers, at the purchasing level, engineering level, and to top management
- Leverage successes within the area and throughout the North American region
- Identify and develop value added opportunities that may fall outside a typical commodity rentals to meet and exceed your responsibilities
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and customers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate methods.
- Manage change, issue and riskreport as well as risk mitigation.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the installation, maintenance, and teardown of jobs including pre-job planning, parts lists, project drawings
- Call on management representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments and attempts to convince prospective clients of desirability and practicability of products and services offered.
- Network with other Aggreko personnel throughout the organization to establish relationships and contacts.
- Assess customer needs and develop solutions utilizing Aggreko?s resources to meet those needs.
- Develop and prepare cost estimates and commercial and technical proposal for Aggreko solutions, services or equipment.
- Provide technical services to customers relating to installation, use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Communicate project specifics with Aggreko?s operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs.
- Track all contacts, meetings, opportunities, proposals, and orders in company CRM software.
- Prepare regular reports of competitive activities and market trends.
- Provide accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, customers, and co-workers to discuss and resolve issues.
- Assist in providing pricing estimates and Change Orders to customers for adjustments to resolve issues during the job?s execution.
- Customer Service attitude with the clients and within the Aggreko service center network.
- Review and document the learning from each project. Ensure that this is shared with the project team to facilitate best practices and recommend improvements.
- Responsible for project site inventory of equipment, rental and spare parts
- Responsible for daily P&L of project and ensuring on targets are met
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 2-5years of relevant work experience
- Technical salesexperienceworking with customers
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with high level of accuracy
- Team leadership skills
- Project management skills
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
- Responding with a sense of urgency
At Aggreko, we?re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.