We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that’s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world’s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact you will have
The Manager, Performance Analytics will play an integral role in establishing how we define and deliver on making a business impact for our clients. You will create goal-oriented measurement strategies for clients across industries and verticals. A successful candidate will be comfortable with how to use numbers and has ample experience analyzing and mining historical data. You will deliver marketing insights by working alongside the iCrossing Media and Account Management teams to lead the strategic elements of media reporting, performance forecasting and web analytics. This position provides significant value to our teams and clients, requiring not only quantitative data analysis skills, knowledge of various Web/Marketing analytics tools, but also a true passion for extracting value from data.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute goal-oriented measurement strategies for clients with an objective to evaluate marketing performance, drive valuable insights, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop and deliver data-driven and cross-channel digital marketing strategies for clients through collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Lead and develop growth strategies for clients by using data to identify, research, and evaluate opportunities
- Work with the Media team to implement data-driven marketing initiatives with an emphasis on measurable strategies to drive program performance and insight
- Define campaign success metrics and KPIs for tracking and reporting ensuring it connects with business performance
- Understand and analyze various engagement and conversion data, drawing conclusions that help increase the performance of the media campaign tactics
- Bring an awareness of best practices for user data and analytics tools and processes to your team and clients
- Analyze and communicate multi-channel campaign and extract meaningful and actionable recommendations
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience on the data side of digital marketing
- You are at ease with numbers with ample experience analyzing and mining historical data
- You’re able to synthesize information from various sources and extract key insights
- You’re skilled in working across differing data types and marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AdWords, Kenshoo, Datorama, Tableau
- You collaborate by nature and are able communicate complex things in an easy to understand manner
- You have a strong understanding and experience with the application of online data and marketing channel principles
- You have hands-on experience with the data side of digital marketing strategies and tactics such as search, social, display, etc.
- You are highly creative with first-rate conceptual, visual and writing skills
- You are intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity
- Your statistical ability is a plus (quantitate tools and languages such as: R, SAS, Python, SQL
- Your BA or BS in a quantitative field and advanced degree is a plus