Albertsons-Safeway Company is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons-Safeway family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a PeopleSoft Test Engineer. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understands PeopleSoft data structures, core table set up and be able to analyze complex issues.
- Acts as a quality assurance resource for technology development requests including projects, small enhancements, upgrades, patches and break fix within the PeopleSoft system.
- Leads integration, regression and performance testing stages.
- Works in conjunction with HRIS business and development teams to create and maintain full system test suite.
- Executes PeopleSoft quality assurance activities for multiple projects, software releases, and sustainment throughout the software development and test phases.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance test plans, scenarios, cases and scripts.
- Ensures that quality standards and production deadlines are met.
- Supports user acceptance testing and partners with business users in testing.
- Performs GUI, functional, performance, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provides status report information, escalates issues and problems demanding management attention and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field of study.
- 3+ years testing experience in HRM's payroll, time and attendance, and benefits management.
- 2+ years experience with PeopleSoft's HR Administration solution.
- Experienced with test automation frameworks, processes and technologies.
- Skilled with fast-paced software development lifecycle using Waterfall, Agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Competent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and translate to actionable items.
- Strong collaborator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a highly matrixed organization.
- Passion for elevating quality through technology, innovation and continuous improvements.