We are looking for Peoplesoft Technical Lead for our client in Athens, GA
Job Title: Peoplesoft Technical Lead
Job Location: Athens, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll technical consultant experience with higher education clients.
- Looking for Portal, Fluid, Integration Broker (IB) Server configuration and PUM Resource Lead
- PeopleSoft 9.x experience
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
- Good knowledge of Integration Broker and Application Security.
- Knowledgeable PUM resource that can assist or lead application of ongoing maintenance.
- Provide system administration support for PeopleSoft application environment.
- Modify as appropriate PeopleSoft app server and web server configurations.
- Follow PeopleSoft best practices in administering the database.
- Assist with evaluation, installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle Server software and related products.
- Advise on database design and implementation.
- Assist database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Exhibits solid troubleshooting and general analysis skills and is able to give sound consultation to implementation team.
- Provide PeopleSoft solutions architecture wherever gaps or flaws in implementation are identified.
- Use PeopleSoft and third party development tools and languages as necessary to efficiently support and troubleshoot systems.
- Provide programming/scripting assistance to support ERP system automation.
- Actively participate in system and performance testing, application migration and deployment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Apply due-diligence to ensure best practices for PeopleSoft application.
- Advise implementation team on new technologies, tools useful for the project.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conduct presentations and advising implementation team on technical issue.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation of all ERP PeopleSoft configuration/server and integration changes.
- Work with onsite and off-site teams to support PeopleSoft development/processing.