We are looking for PeopleSoft System Administrator for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: PeopleSoft System Administrator
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators are responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management and support of the PeopleSoft applications systems environment. Responsibilities include managing applications and systems, responding to problems and planning for growth.
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators understand the technical infrastructure standards and requirements for the integration of specific modules.
- This may include migration tasks such as change request review, software build coordination, release documentation, production issue resolution and tracking reportdistribution.
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators monitor the performance of system applications and maintain a secure environment. In addition,
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators participate in projects to implement services such as initial installation, as well as subsequent installations of updates and patches.
- Individuals work across all unctional areas of the enterprise and use a strong customer service orientation to ensure that all requests and problems are resolved in a professional manner.
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) to apply selective application updates.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade
- Use of Change Assistant in applying Tax Updates
- Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Monitor and maintain Security in cooperation with PeopleSoft security administrators.
- Provide advice to applications programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual?s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Weblogic console for monitoring and troubleshooting web server issues
- Use of Tuxedo command line interface for application server/process scheduler troubleshooting.
- Ability to operate on a scheduled 24x7on-call basis basis as and when needed
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- 6years of experience administering PeopleSoft applications in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in upgrading PeopleSoft Financials applications from 9.1 to 9.2.
- Experience in using PUM to apply bugs is must.
- Experience in PeopleTools 8.53 and above.
- Experience as a ?PeopleSoft Upgrader? with skills in refreshing PeopleSoft applications on oracle database and tuning PeopleSoft applications in Oracle database environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Information Technology area
- 2years of experience in the Public Sector environment.
- Deployment of PeopleSoft image using DPKs.
- Experience in maintaining PeopleSoft applications in Oracle 12c database
- Exposure to BI Publisher
- Exposure to Fluid Technology
- Experience in search technologies, especially, Elastic Search
- Experience in Time & Labor module and KABA?s BCOMM for PeopleSoft application and its integration with PeopleSoft HCM.
- Integration with Taleo, Web Center and other Cloud solutions.
- Exposure to running PeopleSoft applications on Engineered systems
- Technical writing skills.