PeopleSoft System Administrator
We are looking for PeopleSoft System Administrator for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: PeopleSoft System Administrator
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators are responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management and support of the PeopleSoft applications systems environment.
- Responsibilities include managing applications and systems, responding to problems and planning for growth.
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators understand the technical infrastructure standards and requirements for the integration of specific modules.
- This may include migration tasks such as change request review, software build coordination, release documentation, production issue resolution and tracking reportdistribution.
- PeopleSoft Systems Administrators monitor the performance of system applications and maintain a secure environment.
- In addition, PeopleSoft Systems Administrators participate in projects to implement services such as initial installation, as well as subsequent installations of updates and patches.
- Individuals work across all functional areas of the enterprise and use a strong customer service orientation to ensure that all requests and problems are resolved in a professional manner.
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) to apply selective application updates.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade
- Use of Change Assistant in applying Tax Updates
- Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Monitor and maintain Security in cooperation with PeopleSoft security administrators.
- Provide advice to applications programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual?s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Weblogic console for monitoring and troubleshooting web server issues
- Use of Tuxedo command line interface for application server/process scheduler troubleshooting.
- Ability to operate on a scheduled 24x7on-call basis basis as and when needed
- Production Supportexperience.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- 6years of experience administering PeopleSoft applications in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in upgrading PeopleSoft Financials applications from 9.1 to 9.2.
- Experience in using PUM to apply bugs is must.
- Experience in PeopleTools 8.53 and above.
- Experience as a ?PeopleSoft Upgrader? with skills in refreshing PeopleSoft applications on oracle database and tuning PeopleSoft applications in Oracle database environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Experience in production support is must.
- Experience in PeopleTools upgrade is must.
- 6 to 8years of experience in Information Technology area
- 2years of experience in the Public Sector environment.
- Deployment of PeopleSoft image using DPKs and Native OS.
- Experience in maintaining PeopleSoft applications in Oracle 12c database
- Exposure to BI Publisher
- Exposure to Fluid Technology
- Experience in search technologies, especially, Elastic Search
- Experience in Time & Labor module and KABA?s BCOMM for PeopleSoft application and its integration with PeopleSoft HCM.
- Integration with Taleo, Web Center and other Cloud solutions.
- Exposure to running PeopleSoft applications on Engineered systems
- Technical writing skills