Works on a variety of projects to support, maintain, extend and improve business processes and the associated HR systems. Coordinates efforts to ensure that information systems support departmental objectives and information management needs. Supports efforts to ensure that information systems upholds overall organizational mission and objectives. Works closely with departmental customers to conduct business analysis and identify business objectives and requirements. Assists in the development of technology plans and strategies. Coordinates the planning and implementation of systems related projects. Maintains a high level of client satisfaction with Information Services as provided to assigned clients.
- Participate in functional design with clients and team members for system fixes, enhancements, interfaces, reports, configurations, upgrades, regulatory updates and implementation of new modules and features.
- Create functional design specifications, design diagrams, file and record layouts, page design, test plans and implementation procedures.
- Serve as back-up support to other functional analysts
- Provide Quality Assurance testing and validation across a wide-variety of system enhancements, upgrades and fixes.
- Investigate and resolve user and system issues, working with University IT and vendor support when needed. Provide after-hours support when needed.
- Keeps abreast of University policies and procedures, changes in various relevant federal and state laws, issues, and developments in the human resources profession.
- Keeps abreast of trends and technical developments, participating in webinars and conferences. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of PeopleSoft and other HR Systems.
- A Bachelor's degree and five years of related experience, OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrated PeopleSoft business and functional experience