- Seeking experienced trainer experienced with PeopleSoft HCM and Time & Labor and absence processing to conduct training sessions at multiple client locations .
- The position requires a deep working knowledge of HCM, leave request/approval processing and associated user roles, time reports, and time sheets.
- The position calls for excellent communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- No travel is required.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years training experience on PeopleSoft HCM software (required).
- Be knowledgeable of functionality in the Time & Labor and all HCM modules.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and facilitate the delivery of several training workshops based on a pre-defined schedule.
- Proficiently learnassociated business processes behind the software.
- Perform periodic reporting on training tasks and accomplishments.
- Possess the ability to teach large groups of people with varying levels of PeopleSoft skills.
- Be flexible in teaching style as relative to audience.
- Provide hands-on assistance in system during training and include cross-departmental support as needed.
- Answer complex questions correctly related to HCM and leave and time reporting.
- Engage the audience utilizing creativity, relative examples, and sound instructional principles.
- Create a positive, productive learning experience.