About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst to support a customer in Detroit
This analyst will support the new reports development and enhancements of current business processes in the areas of HR, FMLA, and Benefits Administration. Interested candidates must be local to the Detroit area or candidates willing to relocate
Duties and Responsibilities:
Desiredexperience for this role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- PeopleSoft Implementation and Upgrade experience including, data conversion, custom extensions, business process improvement, business process configuration table/setup, testing and system tuning
- 4-6 years’ experience with PeopleSoft HCM
- 2-5 years debugging and end-user support experience PeopleSoft version 9.x or higher
- Ability to elicit and document business requirements and technical specifications to translate into design documents for development
- Ability to research and define opportunities for business process re-engineering that create efficiencies by leveraging the ERP delivered functionality
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum direction. Maintain HR and Benefits related PeopleSoft product tables.
- Develop HR & Benefits related queries, good knowledge of SQL, SQR and, Crystal Reports.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5-years of direct development experience in PeopleSoft HCM
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Resources, Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, SQL, Application Engine, PS Query and SQR in supported versions of PeopleSoft
- Experience with Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, , SQL *Plus, PeopleTools, and, Oracle 9i or higher.
- Strong development and technical skills to Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team environment is required
- Must be able to develop complex reporting solutions utilizing SQR, Application Engine, Crystal, and other tools.
- Strong content knowledge of Benefit administration, FMLA, and regulatory requirements.
- Experience setting up and maintaining PeopleSoft User Roles and permission List security a plus.
- Experience with PeopleSoft’s AWE workflow tool is a plus.
- Ability to write SQR, SQL, and PeopleCode programs is a plus.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Job ID 2018-15060