?We are looking for PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst / Project Manager for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Location: ??Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst/Project Manager
- PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst/Project Manager with strong experience in Core HR, Time & Labor and NA payroll.
- Extremly good communication skills
- Should have experience to work as Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- The Consultant role will include ensuring the interests of the client are met by managing all aspects of a project, including project planning, development, analysis, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships. In addition, business and systems analysis may be required.
- Proficiency in both business and applications knowledge, investigate solutions that support business needs while maximizing long-term viability and scalability of enterprise applications. Facilitate prioritization or feasibility of IT projects and make recommendations to management.
- Liaison between the client group and IT in an ?expert? or consulting capacity to create project charters and requirements documents.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and support IT initiatives by drawing upon specialist areas of expertise such as applications development, quality assurance, etc. Solicit input from all appropriate parties to ensure technical solutions are consistent with enterprise direction.
- May perform hands-on Analyst role by documenting and analyzing requirements (e.g. business system, security, conversion, and report), developing functional design and document specifications, and assisting with conversion, testing, training, and other project needs throughout the development life cycle.
- May perform hands-on PM role for small-scale initiatives not requiring a full project team by developing project plans, cost estimates, or other resource estimates; providing direction to matrixed project resources as necessary; and preparing for contingencies.
- Facilitate the support process including technical transition to support staff.
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the team and/or business
- At least 6 years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of 3 years Information Technologyexperience.
- Demonstrated success in being solicited for, and providing, input to strategic business plans involving technology by the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform analysis, support, training, reporting, testing, and project management across multiple, complex system implementations with custom and third-party applications
- Proficient skills using the MS Office suite and process modeling tools
- Experience with structured development methodology
- Experience with relational databases and queries
- Two years functional experience with HR/Payroll functions
- Specific application experience with PeopleSoft HCM - Project management training/certification.