Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and five (5) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
- Provide expertise gained from previous ERP implementations and operational knowledge to lead the team members through the design, configuration and implementation of the ERP application software modules or database and/or technical components.
- Provide ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to help business process owners and project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis and evaluation of design and process choices to make best practice decisions.
- Use ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to evaluate and confirm integration and consistency of business process design across the ERP software modules.
- Identify customization, interface, report, ad conversion requirements.
- Facilitate decision making process required to successfully execute project plans and contribute to the creation of an accurate project plan and task list.
- Define user authorization requirements and participate in the resolution of problems, concerns and issues on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the creation of test scenarios/scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution and verify/ validate results of conversion efforts and testing results.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of end-user training and training materials.
- Provides initial post implementation support to end users on production system.
- Coordinate with other resources to identify, document, and resolve issues and assist with data mapping and validation.
- Assist with the internal and external communications regarding the business system implementation project and on going support. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
- Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
- Supervise lower level staff, which may consist of Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst Supervisors, Sr. Business Analysts, and Business Analysts; interviews, hires, mentors, & counsel employees. Oversees training and determines work priorities of staff; evaluates work progress.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide PeopleSoft Absence Management functional support by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Work on all project phases of PeopleSoft Absence Management including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist business users in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Absence Management system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Configure the PeopleSoft Absence Management system to meet unique business requirements
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft Absence Management solutions
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- PeopleSoft 9.2 experience
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules including but not limited to HCM, Payroll and Time and Labor
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor, PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting