Position Summary: The PeopleSoft Financials Lead is a strong, techno-functional position responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of PeopleSoft Financial System 9.2. The lead oversees the team in all activities from gathering business requirements, creating technical solutions, detailed technical design, coding, testing, implementation and support. The lead should be a forward thinker, able to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
Organizational Relationships: The PeopleSoft group works with all areas of IT: DevOps, DBAs, Infrastructure, Web Support as well as with multiple business areas in the corporate headquarters including Corporate Accounting, Finance, Tax, Corporate Real Estate, Purchasing, Audit, Supplier Resource Department as well as the Shared Service Center in Irving, TX.
1. Brings vision to future development while aligning with business strategy.
2. Supports and enhances PeopleSoft Financials including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management and Purchasing, Project Costing modules.
3. Effectively work with Business Users and IT Staff (including System Administrators, DBAs and Application Developers) to develop and maintain PeopleSoft Financials system.
4. Develops technical solutions to business requirements for Financials related applications.
5. Utilizes best practices and tools for programming and analysis.
6. Provides user support as needed including monitoring help ticket system and scheduled processes.
7. Maintains development standards and procedures.
8. Writes and maintains integrations with other 3rd party and in-house systems.
9. Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
10. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
• 7+ years experiencerequired of PeopleSoft developer roles including extensive experience with:
• Experience implementing, upgrading, and supporting PeopleSoft Financials
• Experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 and/or 9.2 (modules AP, AM, GL, PO)
• Hands on experience in requirements gathering, design, development, and testing of PeopleSoft Customizations.
• Server Administration/Change Assistant experience a plus.
• Must meet company's requirements for employment.
• Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Requisition ID 2018-88904