Does your dream job include the following?
· Friendly and respectful work environment.
· Open, supportive, collaborative, team focused environment.
· Opportunities to grow within your job and grow with the company.
· Recognition for initiative and ingenuity.
· Autonomy and job satisfaction.
· Solid benefits
We figured as much. Those are just some of the qualities that our client embodies.
Our client is looking for a PeopleSoft Financials Developer. This technical analyst position is responsible for supporting our internally hosted PeopleSoft application and related business partners in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Analyze enhancement and incident requests on existing systems and recommends solutions and/or options.
· Administer sensitive system parameters to meet business needs following established procedures.
· Identifies, evaluates, and collaborates withother technical resources to resolve incidents and system outages.
· Develop system and functional requirements and associated acceptance criteria to be used in test cases.
· Analyze release notes to assist business owners and stakeholders in planning for releases and new functionality.
· Leads feature and bug prioritization efforts with stakeholders to achieve the highest benefit to the organization.
· Performs post-implementation validation to ensure high availability and integrity of systems.
· Develops and revises procedures, identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement. Provide concise and extensive data validations.
· May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
· Ability to train and present to small and large audiences.
· Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various complex factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. May provide work leadership by assigning work and resolving problems.
· PeopleSoft Financial Management System and Business Processes
· Advance knowledge of PS FMS Modules. Core Financial application including GL, AP, AM, PC and 3rd-party integration
· Must have understanding/expertise of PS FMS application integration and processes
· Expertise in FMStroubleshooting – deep understanding of PS FMS functionality and other PS utilities for debugging.
· Understanding of PeopleTools including: PeopleCode, Query, BI, SQR, NVision, App Designer, App Engine, PS file structure
· Expertise in PS FMS setup and transactions tables. Understanding of core processes tables in Finance.
· Seasoned Business Analyst – ability to understand business user’s request with limited requirement detail. Savvy professional ability to translate business and technical language and vice versa working with various groups
· Technical Expertise – Understanding of PS infrastructure (App, Web, DB server and etc.). Able to read PS logging, translate issues, and offer resolutions
· Ability to create/translate/elaborate/collaborate business/technical requirements & documentation
· Expertise in SQL – understanding of PS table structures.
· Expertise or advance certification in PS FMS Financials.
· 8+ years’ technical bank operations experience. Strong, quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills. Accomplished in complex SQL statement development. Advanced skills in MS SQL and Oracle databases, PowerShell, TFS. Mastery of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project). Clear and concise solution design execution.
· Finance background helpful along with understanding of banking controls and audit requirements. Intermediate knowledge of user acceptance testing methodologies, principles, and practices of process development and implementation along with comprehensive banking/business unit systems, software, and applications.
· Ability to handle complex problems to achieve departmental goals. Exceptional and creative research skills.
· Extensive verbal and written communication skills for a variety of audiences (both technical and non-technical).
· Strong interpersonal skills, writing, analytical, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and complete projects on time.
· Ability to analyze complex problems of a technical nature with high accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to accurately document problems and resolutions. Adherence to strong change control principles and protocols.
· Possesses a high level of analytical ability to understand sophisticated programs/systems for resolving business problems.
· Ability to respond promptly to customer needs. Ability to handle difficult or emotional customer situations.
· Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize and plan work activities using time effectively, meet deadlines and commitments, and work independently with minimal directional guidelines from manager.
· General knowledge of banking compliance requirements and regulations.
· Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and industry "best practices".
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS, Finance, Business or related field.
· Great team environment
· Advancement Opportunities
Eprion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.