Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a PeopleSoft Financials Developer to join a company in Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
This a PeopleSoft Financials Developer will design and develop complex projects within the PeopleSoft Financial system, review of requirements to ensure understanding of business needs, determines level of effort for design/development work, perform application design and development, unit testing, applicable design and code reviews, development support for functional and load testing, and code documentation.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
· B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience
· 7+ years of IS experience and technical proficiency with the PeopleSoft PeopleTools Suite (App Engine, PeopleCode, App designer, etc.).
· 7+ years of IS experience and functional proficiency in the PeopleSoft Financials Module (Administer Workforce, Benefits, Payroll for North America)
· Experience with PeopleSoft Financials global functionality
· Establishes protocols and processes for the discipline of software development
· Strong knowledge of SQL, data analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and other all key information service standards
Qualified candidates should send a resume to
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.