We required PeopleSoft Developer in Washington, DC. These are direct hire permanent jobs with full benefits. If interested please send me your updated resume with the expected salary.
Positioon: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Position type: Fulltime
Required skills and experience include:
- Should have 3+ years? of Peoplesoft Development HRMS Federal experience
- 3+ years?experience with PeopleTools 8.X or Higher
- 3+ years?experience with Oracle 11g or Higher
- 3+ years?experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.X or Higher
- 3+ years? of Development experience with at least 2 of the following
- HRMS PeopleSoft 9.1 modules preferred
- Core HR Federal Product using Position Management
- Job Profile Management, ePerformance, Base Benefits, Payroll Interface, Self-Service Functionality and Acquisition Management
- 3+ years? of prior technical Federal Government upgrade experience
- 3+ years? of prior experience with evaluation, development, and unit testing of reapplied custom code (PeopleSoft and external objects).
- Must able to document and unit test all changes. Knowledge of Configuration Management practices, packaging, and migration of PeopleSoft projects across various environments is required.
The candidate must be able to work closely with the functional resources to map functional design to technical design
Team Player with good communication skills
- 5+ years? of Peoplesoft HRMS8.x ,9.x or higher experience
- 5+ years? of Peoplesoft HRMS Federal experience