Altamonte Springs, FL
5 - 7 years
Posted 65 days ago
This role will focus primarily on leading and directing efforts for design, build, programming and maintenance of Forms, Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversions and Workflow objects for the PeopleSoft modules. A successful candidate should be able to work with all the stakeholders (functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members) for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part in the process design, proposing solutions, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with any enhancement. This person will also work with the PeopleSoft SAs/DBAs on performance tuning, enhancements, maintenance patches, and production support. Will be working with the following modules:
What you will be responsible for:
• Organize and lead specification & design meetings to develop effective solutions for Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Workflow objects.
• Understands and conducts a thorough analysis of the Functional Requirements and provides solutions that are easy to maintain and support.
• Provide an end-to-end ownership of the assigned objects and proactively identify issues and potential missing requirements
• Leverage appropriate tools like PeopleSoft application component interfaces and integration broker in the implementation of development objects, with an emphasis on minimizing support and maintenance requirements
• Manages changes /ambiguities effectively and deliver the development objects within the stipulated time frame while maintaining quality.
• Diligently follows the department standard methodology and procedures, including change control
• Performs effective Unit Testing and provides support for any issues identified during the test phase
• Provides visibility regarding the status of the objects and communicates with users, team members, and project manager regarding project or issue status and/or potential problems.
• Coordinates with multiple teams to ensure that the development objects are migrated and tracked across systems.
• Develop and execute implementation project plans with detailed tasks and appropriate time and resource estimates
• Provide mentoring and cross-training to peers and interdependent team members.
• Design, build, test, implement and maintain the PeopleSoft interface framework for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of ERP data with third party systems.
• Participate in the planning, remediation and unit testing effort for the PeopleSoft Upgrades.
• Perform thorough quality assurance testing and validation to ensure all the delivered objects are of highest reliability and accuracy
• Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation as per the prescribed AHS standards.
• Identify opportunities and develop process improvements for existing customizations leveraging new technologies like Fluid.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Collaborate across teams to create a knowledge base and code library of standards and reusable components
• Analyze new tools and technologies to solve business problems
• Mentor other developers and analysts
• Work under little to no supervision through all phases and cycles of work, working both independently and interdependently when and where necessary.
What you will need:
• 6+ years of experience designing, building, and maintaining PeopleSoft Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Workflow objects
• Strong understanding of PeopleSoft application architecture, including infrastructure, database table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects
• PeopleTools 8.5x, Application packages and PeopleCode, Application Engine, PeopleSoft application component interfaces
• XML and integration broker messaging experience
• Knowledge of Linux operating system, relational databases, database query language, e.g. SQL, and scriptingexperience
• Experience with file/date transfer protocols, e.g. SFTP, TFTP, EDI X12, HL7.
• Experience driving process improvements in the development cycle
• Ability to present technical solutions or research to multiple levels of users and management in a language that non-technical understand
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Experience in developing Fluid applications
• Experience in a Healthcare environment
• Experience with ODI, Cloverleaf or other interface engines
• Advanced Verbal and Written skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
• A minimum 3 years PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.x experience
• A minimum 6 years of technical PeopleSoft developerexperience and expertise
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Peopletools 8.5x certification is preferred