Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office seeks an entry-level PeopleSoft Developer to join our MIS team. The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for providing technical expertise on PeopleSoft development for Financials modules and production support. The candidate will also evaluate, direct and support PeopleSoft system enhancements.
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements
- Interaction with users to troubleshoot problems and gather requirements
- Track and document changes to functional and technical specifications
- Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support for all PeopleSoft systems
- Design and develop interfaces, reports, data conversion using PeopleSoft tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- 1+ years technical development and support experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to trouble-shoot within the PeopleSoft environment, including performance issues
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to perform impact analysis on planned modifications
- Strong testing skills, including ability to develop a solid test plan
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.