$150K — $200K *
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, HR domain knowledge and experience leading large complex global programs. The candidate must have the ability to build an inclusive and collaborative environment and have a demonstrable track record of effective partnering with both business and technical teams. One of the most critical aspects of this role is to deliver strong program governance and encourage connections across different tracks of work across the program.
In this role, the manager will provide coaching, mentoring and champion development in a dynamic environment while delivering quality and timely results. Along with leading the team, the role will also have accountability for delivery of a large multi-year program. This role is critical to integrate program, process, experience and solution tracks across multiple projects.
Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management, communication, influencing and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to the team to help prioritize work, remove obstacles and empower the team for delivery
- Communicate often and clearly to help set vision and goals for the team in a very dynamic environment
- Provide subject matter expertise project management, HR domain knowledge, HR technology such as Workday and ServiceNow, and organizational agility
- Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to drive partnerships and trust
- Define what excellence looks like for your team and measure against that goal
- Build an environment for development and continuous feedback
- Manage and balance resource allocation to set the team up for success
- Balance your own workload of leading a team and delivering on your own individual deliverables
Bachelors Degree is required.
Valid through: 11/28/2020