Stripe’s People Operations Team is a highly collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key initiatives on the People agenda. We work with many different teams at Stripe, while also serving as internal consultants to various stakeholders and leaders. We are nimble and flexible individuals that can wear many different hats. We don’t mind working through ambiguity and love adding organization to chaos. We are strategy driven, with an execution mindset. Success is not defined by any one individual, but rather by the collective work of the entire team.
This role will be part of a team dedicated to innovative thinking and driving operational initiatives that will ultimately improve the People team and employee experience. This team performs diverse roles as project leaders, change managers, advisors, and connectors. These consultants and strategists use deep HR domain fluency, agility, and excellent management skills to advise leaders, guide projects, and ensure operational readiness for change across our global organization.
- Be responsible for the global People team’s Systems and Process strategy, which includes end-to-end management of all People tools, frameworks, processes and yearly priorities
- Partner closely with all People leaders and partner teams to advise on how to successfully operationalize People initiatives within the existing system and process ecosystem
- Partner closely with the People Operations Execution and Adoption partner to successfully launch changes within systems and processes
- Monitor and improve ROI of top People tools (e.g. LMS, ATS, HRIS), including monitoring and optimizing usage, onboarding and offboarding tools, and managing cost
- Manage all contract renewals with support from Procurement
- Leverage data and storytelling to support decision-making, escalate risks, and monitor adoption of People initiatives across Stripe
- Create content for leaders, facilitate working sessions, contribute to quarterly business reviews
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of experience in strategy consulting, organizational transformation, or HR consulting
- Experience in high-growth and/or technology companies
You also likely have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with experience partnering with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- A demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic, high velocity situations
- A demonstrated ability to manage and draw insights from data
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes
Please include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.